Software and Entrepreneurship with Seth Godin Holiday Repeat
Originally published November 18, 2015
“The playing field has never ever been more leveled – that means everything you don’t build is your choice not to build it.”
Seth Godin is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is the author of many books, including most recently, What To Do When It’s Your Turn.
- How did your atypical computer science education shape you?
- What were the biggest engineering difficulties when you started your first software company?
- What is the distinction between freelancers and entrepreneurs?
- What drove you to write your new book?
- Why is it important to see our world as an infinite game?
- Has AWS and other cloud server storage had a compound interest effect on the economy?