Java and Developer Advocacy with Trisha Gee
“I really enjoyed the challenge of taking complicated things that apparently only really smart people should understand, and explaining them to everybody.”
Trisha Gee is a Java developer and Java Champion. She is currently a Developer Advocate at JetBrains, where she focuses on educating developers on various tools and IDEs.
- What does a developer advocate do?
- What does JetBrains do?
- How was your experience responding to the pushback when JetBrains announced the new subscription model?
- How has Java changed since you first started working with it?
- Why have so many languages been built on the JVM?
- Is Java declining in popularity?
- Has high frequency trading ruined the public markets?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.