Bitcoin with Andreas Antonopoulos
Bitcoin’s cultural implications inform the engineering opportunities and constraints.
Andreas Antonopoulos is a bitcoin researcher, journalist, and evangelist.
- What are the taboo topics within the bitcoin community?
- What do you think of when people say “we know bitcoin is the first real cryptocurrency, but the big question is whether it will be the last”?
- Were grey markets previously underserved before bitcoin?
- What is at the intersection of big data and bitcoin?
- Are distributed systems more about technology or philosophy?
- What are some tips for bitcoin evangelism?