Apache ZooKeeper with Flavio Junqueira
Apache ZooKeeper enables highly reliable distributed coordination.
Flavio Junqueira is a committer and PMC of Apache ZooKeeper, and former VP of ZooKeeper.
- Why is master election so important in Hadoop?
- How does a new user begin working with ZooKeeper?
- How do nodes “watch” each other?
- Should ZooKeeper be used as a message queue or notification system?
- What is ZooKeeper’s place in a data center made increasingly complicated by tools like Mesos and Docker?
- How will the interactions between managed Big Data companies change in the future?
- Why wasn’t a company built around ZooKeeper?
- What is the future of the data center?