Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
“Seeing stuff happen is exciting in the early days. But when you try to be at the senior level, at the architect level, you have to understand that there is a cost to adopting a higher level abstraction.”
- In your opinion, how has web development changed and progressed in the last fifteen years?
- How has front-end evolved from jQuery to the more modern frameworks like Angular or React?
- What made people jump from Backbone to Angular?
- Where is the demarcation between front-end and back-end development?
- Have you learned anything interesting from working with Douglas Crockford?
- Request-response cycle
- React Conf
- Amazon dynamo paper
- Frontend Masters
- Douglas Crockford
- Marc’s page