“Seeing stuff happen is exciting in the early days. But when you try to be at the senior level, at the architect level, you have to understand that there is a cost to adopting a higher level abstraction.”
- In your opinion, how has web development changed and progressed in the last fifteen years?
- How has front-end evolved from jQuery to the more modern frameworks like Angular or React?
- What made people jump from Backbone to Angular?
- Where is the demarcation between front-end and back-end development?
- Have you learned anything interesting from working with Douglas Crockford?
- Request-response cycle
- React Conf
- Amazon dynamo paper
- Frontend Masters
- Douglas Crockford
- Marc’s page
|untapt is a global recruiting platform that automates the hiring process in the FinTech and financial services industry. Join untapt to find the best jobs at the intersection of software and finance.|