Robots in the Warehouse with Akash Gupta
“Our major teams are lead by two people which include one person who’s very strong in their own field, and then there’s a person who has a very good understanding of the cross-functional nature of product development.”
GreyOrange Robotics builds robots for warehouse automation of logistics and ecommerce companies for quicker deliveries. Today’s episode features Akash Gupta, the CTO of GreyOrange.
- Is sorting in the real world similar at all to sorting data on a computer?
- What are the common software features across your products?
- Why did you decide to use Erlang for your communication systems?
- What was the rationale behind using Riak?
- How often do you update the software on the machines that are running?
- Your vision for GreyOrange is to be a global company – how does starting your company in India affect this trajectory?
- What is unique about engineering culture in India?
|Segment helps you simplify your analytics – collect customer data with one API and send it to hundreds of tools for analytics, marketing, and data warehousing.|
|Toptal is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers and designers in the world. Join using the link above to get a no-risk trial of up to 2 weeks, as a listener of SE Daily.|