React.js Conf with Brent Vatne
“With React, it’s so much easier to create a mental model of what’s going on in your application.”
Brent Vatne is the organizer of React.js Conf and a software engineer at Exponent.
- Why did you get involved with the React community?
- How do you use React in a wedding gift without being a bad friend?
- What is React hardware?
- What’s going on at the intersection of React and VR?
- How do you feel about app stores?
- What aspects of react don’t get talked about as much as they should?
- React.js conf
- How To Use React In A Wedding Gift Without Being A Bad Friend
- React Hardware
- Web-like Release Agility for Native Apps
- Brent’s personal page
|Hired.com is the job marketplace for software engineers. Go to hired.com/softwareengineeringdaily to get a $600 bonus upon landing a job through Hired.|
|Codeship is a fast and secure hosted Continuous Delivery platform that scales with your needs. Visit codeship.com to get started today.|