Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
“Part of the point of Tessel is that it just works – you don’t have to worry about it. Much in the way that you would throw your app up on Heroku.”
Kelsey Breseman is a hardware engineer and Steering Committee Member on the Tessel Project.
- What is the origin story of Tessel?
- Is there anything about hardware development that makes it inherently more complex than web development?
- Why is the event-driven paradigm useful on hardware?
- How has the Node community and npm been influential in the development and design of Tessel?
- What are some Tessel modules built by users that have surprised you?
- What would the world look like if hardware were as easy to prototype as software?
Hired.com is the job marketplace for software engineers. Go to hired.com/softwareengineeringdaily to get a $600 bonus upon landing a job through Hired.
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.