Code Fellows with Dave Parker
“We’re not in the business of taking tuition, we’re in the business of getting people jobs.”
Code Fellows in-person code school offering web and mobile development training in Seattle, Portland, and Chicago.
Dave Parker is the CEO of Code Fellows and organizer of Seattle Startup Week.
- What makes Code Fellows unique?
- Can we even compare code schools with universities?
- What languages are Code Fellows classes taught in?
- As a CEO of a bootcamp, how much of your job is to teach discipline?
- Which students receive scholarships, and who sponsors these scholarships?
- Are we on the progress of fixing the inequalities that women face in tech?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.