Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman
“You’ve listened to podcasts where you gotta fast forward 8-9 minutes in before the actual meat happens.”
Scott Hanselman is a technologist, teacher and podcaster who works for Microsoft on its web platform team. Scott hosts several podcasts including Hanselminutes and This Developer’s Life, which cover various topics in software.
- When you started Hanselminutes, what was your goal for the show?
- What makes the shows by Charlie Rose and Terry Gross the gold standard?
- What are the most salient changes you’re seeing at Microsoft these days?
- What are the important levers to pull in order to improve developer experience?
- What problems are you working on day-to-day?
- What comes to your mind when you hear the word “audacity”?
- What’s the biggest piece of advice you can give to developers?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.