Elm with Richard Feldman and Srinivas Rao
“There are entire days where I don’t even look at the browser when I’m coding in Elm because I just know its going to work.”
Elm is a functional programming language for web browsers.
Richard Feldman and Srinivas Rao are front-end developers who work with Elm at NoRedInk.
- What are the problems with web development that Elm is solving?
- What is functional reactive programming?
- What is a signal?
- Can you describe the Elm architecture?
- How does the Elm architecture compare to the classic model view controller strategy?
- What’s the future of Elm?
- Why I designed a front-end programming language from scratch
- Building a Live-Validated Signup Form in Elm
- Richard on Twitter
- Rao on Twitter
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.