Treehouse with Ryan Carson
“[As adults] we get overly serious, and a lot of the fun goes out of learning, so I think what we’re trying to do is make Treehouse delightful.”
Treehouse is an online school that teaches software development, design and strategy.
Ryan Carson is the CEO and Founder of Treehouse.
- What did the online software education space look like when you started Treehouse in 2011?
- Is there a community aspect to Treehouse?
- What was the state of web development when you began Treehouse, and where is it going?
- Why did Treehouse at one point have no managers in the company?
- What will the Treehouse Data Science curriculum look like?
- What is the moonshot goal of Treehouse?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.