Rethinking Documentation with Greg Koberger
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
“If you focus on improving the developer experience, it will naturally translate into good documentation.”
ReadMe is simplifying the process of writing documentation. The platform provides a readymade developer hub with the ability to integrate API endpoints into documentation.
Greg Koberger is a developer and designer, and the founder of ReadMe. He previously founded a traveling incubator and worked for Mozilla.
- What makes good documentation?
- Why did you choose Angular as your front-end framework?
- What design principles did you focus on when building ReadMe?
- What were your weaknesses when you applied to Y Combinator?
- Where do you want to be in five years time?