Rethinking Documentation with Greg Koberger
“If you focus on improving the developer experience, it will naturally translate into good documentation.”
ReadMe is simplifying the process of writing documentation. The platform provides a readymade developer hub with the ability to integrate API endpoints into documentation.
Greg Koberger is a developer and designer, and the founder of ReadMe. He previously founded a traveling incubator and worked for Mozilla.
- What makes good documentation?
- Why did you choose Angular as your front-end framework?
- What design principles did you focus on when building ReadMe?
- What were your weaknesses when you applied to Y Combinator?
- Where do you want to be in five years time?