Automating the CS Classroom with Prah Veluvolu
Mimir is a platform that helps schools scale up their computer science program.
It provides automated code grading, plagiarism checking, code quality analysis and additional course management tools.
Prah Veluvolu is the CEO and Co-founder of Mimir. He studied at Purdue University and participated in the Boiler Startup Accelerator before graduating from the Y Combinator Summer 2015 class.
- Why did you start Mimir?
- What are the pain points when using PHP and the LAMP stack?
- Can you describe the process of migrating from PHP to Rails?
- How are computer science teachers responding to this product?
- How valuable has the Y Combinator network been?
- What is an engineering challenge you’re working on right now?