Venture Capital to Software Engineering with Preethi Kasireddy
Changing your occupation to a software engineer is easier today than ever before.
Former Andreesen-Horowitz partner Preethi Kasireddy saw excited software engineers coming through the doors every day, pitching their ideas.
This was her impetus to take the leap and make the career switch to software engineering. She is attending Hack Reactor, a 12-week coding boot camp.
- Why did you leave the “best job in the world“?
- Why are you becoming a software engineer?
- What is Hack Reactor?
- Is college a scam that overcharges and underdelivers?
- What is the most counter-intuitive thing you learned at Andreesen-Horowitz?
- Is it important to talk about the women in tech issue explicitly?