React Router, Flux, and Web Debates with Michael Jackson
React Router is a complete routing solution for ReactJS.
It offers users a way to build full-fledged web apps from their React components.
Michael Jackson works on React Router and is the founder of ReactJS Training. He will be speaking at the upcoming QCon San Francisco.
- Why should developers think about URLs as part of the design process?
- How does the process of building an app with React Router compare to building without it?
- Why is there a debate between higher order components and mixins?
- What do you think of webcomponents?
- What would you like to see in the future of React?