Microsoft Open-Source with Phil Haack
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Microsoft is open-sourcing an increasing range of software.
Phil Haack is a former PM on Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC Framework, as well as NuGet, an open-source package manager. He currently works on Github Desktop at Github.
- What is .NET?
- How is Microsoft’s policy around open-source changing?
- When Microsoft moved code to open-source at Github, how did communication change?
- What was your strategy for managing the development of NuGet?
- How does working at Github differ from working at Microsoft?
- What are the biggest criticisms of git?
- QCon SF: The Amazing Potential of Microsoft Open-Source
- Github Flow Aliases
- Microsoft Open Source
- Phil Haack’s blog
- SE Daily: TypeScript with Jon Turner
- Why You Should Care About the New Open Source .NET