Identity and Encryption with Keybase Founder Max Krohn
Keybase is an open-source key directory that allows users to encrypt messages and verify identities.
Max Krohn is the co-founder of Keybase, and previously co-founded OKCupid and SparkNotes.
- How do you explain public key encryption to a non-programmer millennial?
- How does Keybase leverage the Bitcoin blockchain?
- Why is a Merkle tree a crucial data structure in Keybase?
- What are some use cases for Keybase?
- How did OKCupid approach the type of bot problem Ashley Madison encouraged?
- Why is Keybase written in Go?
- How does Keybase run Go code in iOS?