Security and Privacy with Bruce Schneier
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
“What we learn again and again is that security is less about what you think of, and more about what you didn’t think of.”
Bruce Schneier is a security researcher and author of Data and Goliath.
- In Data and Goliath, what are the motives of different goliaths?
- Why is the Ashley Madison case a watershed moment in security?
- Do you still feel we should break up the NSA?
- Will Google and Amazon become military contractors?
- How can we defend ourselves from DOS attacks from refrigerators?
- When we put processors in refrigerators, and cars, and thermostats, are we increasing the attack surface, and our vulnerabilities faster than we are improving our utility?
- Schneier on Security
- Data and Goliath
- Ashley Madison Case
- Aspen Security Forum Videos
- “It’s Time to Break Up the NSA”
- iPhone Ransomware