Interplanetary File System (IPFS) with Juan Benet
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Interplanetary File System (IPFS) is a new peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol.
IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications.
Juan Benet is the creator of IPFS and the founder of Protocol Labs.
- What problem does IPFS solve?
- Is IPFS most like BitTorrent, or a CDN, or a Git repo?
- What does this have to do with Databases Week?
- How does IPFS compare to Ethereum?
- How does IPFS compare to the web?
- IPFS Whitepaper
- Conflict-free replicated data types
- IPFS Demo
- Why We Must Distribute the Web (YouTube)