Graph Databases with Ryan Boyd of Neo4j
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Graph databases use graph structures for semantic queries.
Ryan Boyd is a developer advocate for Neo4j, an open-source graph database.
- Why does Monsanto use graph databases?
- In a social network graph, how would you query for “people you may know”?
- What CAP tradeoffs does Neo4j make?
- Why isn’t BASE good enough?
- Hadoop and Graph Databases for Bioinformatics
- Neo4j availability discussion (explores ZooKeeper option)
- Neo4j High Scalability Post