Time-Series Database with InfluxDB CEO Paul Dix
InfluxDB is an open-source time-series database.
Time-series data can be used by for metrics and analytics.
Paul Dix is the CEO of InfluxDB.
- What differentiates InfluxDB from a regular database with a timestamp on every entry?
- What is the full-stack architecture of a typical user of InfluxDB?
- Why are distributed time series databases so hard?
- What CAP tradeoffs does InfluxDB make?
- Does Go’s garbage collection make writing a database in the language difficult?
- What is a database?