Ripple with Greg Kidd
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ripple is a real-time settlement system, currency exchange, and remittance network by Ripple Labs.
Greg Kidd is an advisor to Ripple Labs and Chief Risk Officer at Shift Payments.
- What is a distributed payments protocol?
- How does Ripple’s consensus work?
- How does Ripple process transactions asynchronously?
- How does Ripple maintain correctness, agreement, and utility?
- What is a “last closed ledger?
- What is Ripple Labs?
- How are banks integrating with Ripple?
- What is a transaction lifecycle?