Hortonworks Data Platform with Venkatesh Seetharam
Hortonworks Data Platform is a managed Hadoop architecture for enterprises.
Venkatesh Seetharam is a software engineer at Hortonworks. He has worked on several Apache projects, including Hadoop, Falcon, and Atlas.
- Will Hadoop ever be so big we will have to start over from scratch?
- What is the YARN data operating system?
- How are customers of Hortonworks dealing with numerous managed Big Data providers?
- How do customers use Apache Spark?
- What is Apache Falcon?
- Is Distributed Systems an art or a science?
- What distribution should I choose: Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR?
- Apache Falcon
- Apache Knox Gateway
- Apache Atlas