VueJS with Evan You
“When you have different goals – it’s impossible to say ‘we have the best practices for doing everything’. Because the web is just so versatile.”
Evan You is the creator of Vue and a core developer at Meteor.
- What is unique about rapid prototyping in web development?
- What are the workflow pains of using React?
- How does the MVVM architecture work?
- Could you go into Angular’s issues of scalability?
- Is one-way data binding superior to two-way data binding?
- As the Vue ecosystem develops will there be an analog to the flux architecture?
- What are some best practices for building an application with Vue?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.