Apache Flink with Stephan Ewen
“My bet is that there is going to be a big shift towards streaming technologies in the future.”
Apache Flink is an open-source framework for distributed stream and batch data processing.
Stephan Ewen is a committer and PMC member of the Flink project, and the CTO of Data Artisans.
- How do you define streaming and batch?
- Can you give a high level description of Flink?
- What does Flink replace or augment in Hadoop architecture?
- What is the Kappa Architecture?
- How does Flink maintain fault tolerance?
- Would a user ever want to include both Flink and Spark on the same stack?
- What is an iterative algorithm?
- Apache Flink
- Real-time stream processing: The next step for Apache Flink
- Questioning the Lambda Architecture
- Stephan on Twitter
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.