MemSQL with Nikita Shamgunov
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |
MemSQL is a high-performance, in-memory database that combines the horizontal scalability of distributed systems with the familiarity of SQL.
Nikita Shamgunov is co-founder and CTO of MemSQL.
- What types of data does a user want to keep on disk versus on an in-memory database?
- How does MemSQL compare to MySQL?
- How do MemSQL users leverage Apache Spark?
- How does a user onboard with MemSQL?
- What are the engineering difficulties required to be “over the wire compatible” with MySQL?
- Should more baristas become data scientists?