Cryptofinancial Security with David Schwartz of Ripple Labs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Ripple’s secure payment infrastructure puts distributed systems security theory to a real-world test.
David Schwartz is Chief Cryptographer for Ripple Labs.
- How does Ripple use simulation to avoid potential faults in the system?
- How is Ripple’s consensus algorithm different from Bitcoin’s?
- In the context of a value-exchange system like Ripple, how do you define “security”?
- What are some best practices for implementing a secure distributed system?
- How does Ripple’s Codius smart contract system differ from Ethereum?
- How does Ripple compare to Bitcoin with sidechains?
- YouTube: David Schwartz discusses consensus
- The Ripple Protocol Consensus Algorithm
- YouTube: Codius smart contracts explained
- Paxos Made Moderately Complex