The Ruby Community with Marty Haught
“Every time I’ve gone to a conference, there’s always been some new idea or some new way of working that I’ve been exposed to.”
Marty Haught is a director of Ruby Central, a nonprofit dedicated to the support and advocacy of the worldwide ruby community. Ruby Central also hosts the RubyConf and RailsConf software conferences.
- When did you start working with Ruby?
- What lead to Ruby groups having a different ethos than other language user groups?
- How did RubyCentral get started, and what is its goal?
- What is the value of going to developer conferences?
- How can the programmer community encourage more people to become programmers?
|Wealthfront is the automated investment service that manages your investments online. Check out wealthfront.com/sedaily to get your first $15,000 managed for free, as a listener of Software Engineering Daily.|
|Codeship is a fast and secure hosted Continuous Delivery platform that scales with your needs. Visit codeship.com to get started today.|