Hadoop Ops: Rocana CTO Eric Sammer Interview
Rocana applies big data, advanced analytics, and visualizations to dev ops in order to guide users to the root causes of problems.
Eric Sammer is the co-founder and CTO of Rocana. At Cloudera, he served as an Engineering Manager responsible for tools and partner integrations. Within that role, he developed many of Cloudera’s best practices for developing large, distributed, data processing infrastructure.
- Does a nondeterministic data center problem ever sink a company?
- How do you identify salient differences between competing open-source products like Spark/Storm/Samza?
- How does a developer plug into Rocana?
- What is the open-source strategy for Rocana’s product?
- What is the architecture of Rocana?