Botnets and Cybercrime with Shuman Ghosemajumder
Modern automated attacks using widespread botnets have evolved in sophistication, making cybercrime an increasingly relevant threat in today’s internet.
Security researchers and organizations have to stay vigilant in this cat-and-mouse game.
Shuman Ghosemajumder is the VP of Product at Shape Security, which defends applications from malware and bots. He is the former click fraud czar at Google, and he will be speaking at QCon San Francisco.
- What types of botnets exist?
- How do public clouds like AWS and Azure affect the ability to spin up a botnet?
- What is the malicious botnet developer community like?
- How does ShapeShifter Botwall use polymorphic code to defend against bots?
- What is a man-in-the-browser attack?
- How does Google deal with ad fraud?