Containers with Bryan Cantrill from Joyent
Container infrastructure has benefits of security, scalability and efficiency.
Containers are a central component of the DevOps movement. Joyent provides simple, secure deployment of containers with bare metal speed on container-native infrastructure
Bryan Cantrill is the CTO of Joyent, the father of DTrace and an OS kernel developer for 20 years.
- Why are containers relevant to DevOps?
- Why are containers advantageous to the developer?
- What is the benefit of running a container on the principal hardware rather than the VM?
- Do DevOps employees exist?
- How is DTrace useful for DevOps?
- What are the societal benefits of global warming?