Transactions and Analytics with VoltDB’s Ryan Betts
Streaming pipelines and in-memory analytics are difficult to support with old database systems.
- How does VoltDB exemplify Michael Stonebraker’s thesis that one size does not fit all?
- What is the difference between OLTP and Streaming?
- How does VoltDB serve the common Zookeeper-Kafka-Storm-Cassandra stack?
- What trends and requirements among OLTP and OLAP systems are changing most rapidly?
- How does VoltDB’s push-based export functionality enable a data lifecycle ecosystem?