Transactions and Analytics with VoltDB’s Ryan Betts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Streaming pipelines and in-memory analytics are difficult to support with old database systems.
VoltDB provides streaming analytics with transactions.
- How does VoltDB exemplify Michael Stonebraker’s thesis that one size does not fit all?
- What is the difference between OLTP and Streaming?
- How does VoltDB serve the common Zookeeper-Kafka-Storm-Cassandra stack?
- What trends and requirements among OLTP and OLAP systems are changing most rapidly?
- How does VoltDB’s push-based export functionality enable a data lifecycle ecosystem?
- “One Size Fits All: An Idea Whose Time Has Come And Gone” by Michael Stonebraker
- H-Store: A High Performance, Distributed Main Memory Transaction Processing System
- How VoltDB Does Transactions
- John Hugg from VoltDB talks about architecture, CEP systems, and newer streaming architectures