Ethereum Skepticism with Stephan Tual, CCO of Ethereum
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Ethereum reporting in the podcast media shows a large hype-to-substance ratio.
Technical and financial criticisms facing Ethereum are as real as those faced by bitcoin. This episode is a departure from Databases Week.
Stephan Tual is CCO of Ethereum and founder of Ursium, a blockchain consulting company.
Thanks to Reddit and Quora for questions.
- Was Vitalik correct in his allocation of millions of ether to early contributors?
- Will the Swarm file system support versioning in the git-like way IPFS does?
- What are the future funding options for the Ethereum team?
- Why is Turing completeness a feature rather than a bug?
- Given the amount of cash remaining from the presale, what staffing levels and mix of people are anticipated over the next 12 months?
- Is Ethereum a distraction for people who would be better served working on Bitcoin?
- Why is Ethereum more scalable than bitcoin + sidechains?
- What is Ethereum?
- Vitalik Buterin Explains Ethereum
- Coinforum discussion critical of Ethereum
- What are some examples where Vitalik Buterin is wrong?
- Reddit questions about Stephan Tual